Tuesday 17 April 2012

You're Welcome

Hold your applause, people. Yes, I know, it's pretty amazing that I, Makeup Mandy, PROFESSIONAL makeup artist to the star (No, I can't tell who!) is willing to take time out of her hectic social life to write a blog to help hideous normies like you. I will put up a donation button in time so that you can show me your appreciation with cold hard cash, but until then strap yourself in and prepare for an anal pounding, in terms of makeup.

**TOP TIP**
Boys don't like your personality, bitch.
 **END OF TIP**

 On this blog I'll be posting advice, tips, reviews and other makeup related news that the mainstream media DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW. Why don't they want you to know? Because certain "people" who definitely aren't "lizards" secretly control the world with their Zionist regime.

**TOP TIP**
Makeup can't fix scales, ho.
**END OF TIP**

Feel free to email me any questions you have, as long as they're not about makeup. I don't give out professional advice for free. Just ask my star client (No guys, I really can't tell!).

**TOP TIP**
Faye Dunaway's makeup always looks excellent. Very PROFESSIONAL.
**END OF TIP**

So slap on some lipstick, bash on some rouge and curl your eyelashes until you're begging for tracoma. WE GOT A JOB TO DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment