Wednesday 18 April 2012

Panda-monium!


A lot of people ask me, “Mandy, what is IN this year”. After collecting my requisite consultation fee I tell them one word: Panda!


That’s right, ladies, pandas are in this year. Think blacks, think whites, think multiculturalism, think your face, think Mandy, think “I AM WORTH THIS”.
Pandas are the king off certain jungles and now they should be king of your face.
Start off with a light brush of talcum powder across your face. You need to look pale as a klansman at a Public Enemy concert. Step 2, get charcoal and just smear it across your eyes, really make your face work for that beauty. 

**TOP TIP**
If your face feels like it’s on fire, the results won’t be dire. Mandy’s no liar!”
**END OF TIP**

Next thing get a black permanent marker and draw a tiny little circle on each cheek. These are black holes to your souls, bitches and any man who sees them is going to get sucked in like a klansman at a white power rally.
Now I don’t know too much about hair, but if I had to choose a style that I thought would suit this look, I’d suggest a power lesbian buzzcut.
You want to look fierce but feminine; sexually active but disease free. This hair cut and that makeover will get you the face you want and the man you NEED. LADIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment